ensuring software quality & usability with qa testing services
Dopo l’aver provato potrei dire che queste compresse per le donne sono davvero incredibili e Kamagra senza ricetta medica proprio ora. La valutazione dell’erezione mentre il paziente è addormentato, non c’è nessuna informazione per quanto riguarda gli altri ingredienti in Erectol Plus. Il prezzo è adeguato e l’effetto si nota dopo la prima dose, il paziente beaupharmacie.com sarà aggiornato costantemente tramite mail sullo stato dell’ordine.
GDM specializes in high value-added software testing, and even Agile-aligned app testing to support faster timeframes. Now you can have a flexible partner that can meet your business needs and delivers the quality your end-users expect.
GDM offers comprehensive test solutions and frameworks, to adapt to the specific needs of development teams.
- Prebuilt, Nimble Agile Process Assets: GDM offers a proven framework that is a combination of reusable assets that includes automated and manual testing. These reusable process assets help us to efficiently analyze and implement test cases to both new and ongoing projects.
- Assessment Framework to Help Organizations: GDM’s assessment framework helps determine the sustainability and readiness for development projects. Through a review of internal and external content, in addition to integration review, we identify key areas of opportunity to maximize the testing effort without duplicating efforts on sound development that does not require additional time or budget.
- Agile Quality Assurance to Reduce Product’s Time-To-Market: In accordance with Agile best practices, GDM testers work concurrent with development to identify and address issues in real time. As members of the project team, GDM testers maintain an open dialogue with the development team throughout the software development life cycle. This methodology reduces lag time between development, testing, bug triage, and issue mitigation. Further reducing the time taken for testing, thereby shortening the cycle for the final product to reach the market.
- Global Delivery Model: GDM offers delivery models that help clients align testing for an efficient and effective Agile Project delivery. Customers also benefit from our offshore, nearshore, and onshore delivery models, all of which ensure stability and high quality of service and product.
- Large Enough to Scale and Small Enough for Attention: At GDM, the customer’s priority is the company’s priority. With years of experience and integrated resources, GDM has the advantage of scalability. The customer could be a large multi-national or a domestic corporation, with a large- or small-scale project, GDM has the flexibility to deliver services accordingly.
Whether we’re providing fully managed end-to-end testing, support to overstretched internal test teams or independent testing for outsourced development projects, we are here to provide information to help you make the right decisions.
Quality Assurance for Software Success
You can benefit from the use of our offshore QA services when:
- an independent audit of the software development services of the present offshore service provider is required
- technical support (including its cost) of a completed project becomes a challenge
- product quality enhancements are needed to increase overall business profitability
- an onsite/nearshore software development process requires a dedicated offshore QA team
- access to a unique experience, specific testing platforms, and software becomes one of your goals
Our staff includes QA engineers trained in software development and computer science, giving us the ability to undertake testing projects that require specialized skills such as API testing, database testing and load/performance testing. Try yourself at the beste online casino bonus ohne einzahlung 2020
Getting a User’s Perspective on Defects and Usability with Manual Testing
Our approach is systematic when manually testing your software to maximize the number of defects found.
Step 1 – First we define a testing strategy, then create a test plan and detailed test cases so no features of the application are missed.
Step 2 – One of our testers plays the role of the end user to test the software features manually. QA assesses if the software is running correctly, and if not, find what parts are defective.
Step 3 – The difference between the actual and expected results are analyzed, compared, and reported as defects.
Step 4 – From these results we can offer you advice and direction on how to achieve efficiently running software to answer your business needs.
Automation testing is for every organization creating apps across web, mobile, or enterprise desktop platforms that require frequent testing. It is especially useful for testing efforts that are either very extensive or consist of several testing cycles. Automated testing can supplement the manual testing process and provide valuable insight in a fast, objective way resulting in a reduction of testing cost by up to 40% and a reduction in test times by up to 20%.
Automated testing is an extremely useful option that aids in the overall testing effort. At the same time, we believe that there is still no substitute for human interaction. If automation might be beneficial to your project, a GDM automation engineer will discuss the cost and benefit to you, and include automation in your Test Plan and Proposal.
Functional Testing Services
Is the application you’re about to release bug-free and ready for prime time? Are you sure?
When an application isn’t tested for all possible scenarios, it produces:
- Undesired results
- Poor user experience
- Lost opportunities
The result? Users flock to alternatives which are just a tap, swipe, or a click away. This tends to be true for both internal and external applications.
When it comes to software testing, a “fresh pair of eyes” goes a long way to helping uncover defects in functionality. Developers do their best to test their code and the application during development, but given their close familiarity with the product, they tend to make assumptions and accept quirks that an end user would not. Our independent software testers will not only provide you with a clean, objective approach to testing, but they will also apply testing methodologies that your developers do not.
The result? Well-described defects your developers will use to perfect your software, website, or mobile application.
Agile Testing Services
- Testing requirements are discussed and refined as a team (stand-ups / Scrums) allowing combined team to better address the business/technical aspects of the requirement. This enables overall alignment and prevents misunderstandings.
- Agile process often requires having an entry and exit criteria for stories (a compression of things to do in a particular release/iteration). Agile testing ensures that each requirement is well defined and is measurable, allowing you to determine whether the requirement was actually completed or not.
- QA participates in the big picture requirements writing stage. This ensures testing estimates aren’t overlooked.
- Automated tests are fully leveraged to implement Regression.
- Quality becomes the combined team’s responsibility, rather than just solely that of QA. The entire team agrees to the testing strategies, test cases and defects prioritization plan.
Testing Services for Existing Development Teams
You get the best solutions and more control over the process, resulting in higher productivity of your existing development teams and releases. Plus, outsourcing the test process to a specialized service provider is always the best solution for cost-cutting and building a high-quality competitive software application.
Now you don’t need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to build and maintain a large internal testing team and processes. Instead, you can use cost-effective testing solutions provided by GDM.
Acceptance Criteria and Bug Threshold Services
It’s common for stakeholders, project owners, and end users to have a hard time defining acceptance criteria at the start of a project. Conversely, once the solution is delivered, they seem to have no problem defining what is missing or wrong. Projects that kick off with incorrect or missing acceptance criteria often face low customer satisfaction levels, missed delivery dates, and development cost overruns as these criteria are uncovered throughout the development process. That’s why it’s critical to define criteria before any development work begins accurately.